Saturday, July 7, 2007

SABES LO QUE BUSCA

img181/1876/amorgitanoelizatk5.gif
 
It's so hard to find the right words to say
when somebody you care about is
hurting...
More so when you know that you could be one of
the causes of the other person's
pain and anguish...
There just aren't enough words to describe 
the feelings I want to share.
I didn'n mean to frighten you with my intensety
but I guess, I did,
I know what has happened
is inexcausable and it would be
too much to expect that
you would forgive me.
What scares me the most is the tought that 
you might want to give up on me...
Pleace don't ...
I'm really very sorry. 
 
 
img174/605/wantubk0.gif

Too often we don't realize
what we have until it is gone;
Too often we wait too late to say
I'm sorry - I was wrong.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Sometimes it seems we hurt the ones
we hold dearest to our hearts.
And we alliw foolish things
to tear our lives apart.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Far to many times we let
unimportant things into our minds.
And then it's usually too late
to see what made us blind.
Image andvideo hosting by TinyPic 
So be sure that you let people know
how much they mean to you.
Take time to say words
before your time is through.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Be sure that you appreciate
everything you've got
And be thankfull for the
Little things in life
that mean a lot.

 

img134/2420/dreamsio9.gif

He tratado de alejar a la ilusión
                                        poner una barrera ante tu encanto
                                       decirme que no siento tu pasión
                                    

ni tus ojos que al mirarme dicen tanto

 

img134/8978/elizabethrosesgirlov0.gif

No comments: